At long last, I have finally found the time to take pictures of the rest of the house. Here is our quaint little kitchen. Though the storage space isn't quite what we would like we managed to fit most of our things and parted with the dishes and appliances that were unnecessary. Daddy Bear's main complaint is the electric stove. Mama Bear's is that the storage space inside the upper cabinets is so high she has to stand on a stool to reach them. Overall, we love our little kitchen. And just to the left you'll see the door leading into the utility room, which then leads to the garage. Perhaps the best part of the utility room is that it has a large tub sink which is great for spot-treating clothes before laundering. I've never had a separate utility room so I consider it quite a treat!
Here is our office/guest room/living room. This living space is at the back of the house, right in front of the kitchen, and the dining room is to it's left.
Then this living room is to the left of the dining room, putting it at the front of the house. Notice my house model is back in the photos again. :)
Well, that does it. I finally got to share my house with all of you from afar. Now I hope you love it so much you want to come see it for yourself! Just make sure to bring a photo ID and get ready for a criminal background check. :) Oh, silly ARMY posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment