Hi, this is "Baby Sister," otherwise nicknamed "Mili." My mommy said I could write this blog entry so here goes.
I was born one month ago yesterday. I was so happy to meet my mommy and daddy! Though I wasn't too sure if I wanted to be out of my cozy home at first, I soon realized that Mommy was going to feed me anytime I wanted to eat--even if it was just 30 minutes after the last time--and that Daddy was going to cuddle me and coo at me anytime I cried. So I decided it wasn't so bad after all.
Now, here I am one month old. I can now keep my eyes open for a much longer period of time and do all I can to stay awake as MUCH as possible! There is too much going on in this life and I don't want to miss a second of it. Mommy and Daddy say I am really noisy. I guess I grunt and squeak and coo a lot--in fact, most of the time I'm awake I'm making some kind of noise. I also LOVE to eat! I have ever since I was born. Sometimes my mommy puts a squishy plastic thing in my mouth and tries to get me suck on that, but I really just want to eat so I usually spit it right back at her. My big brother is really nice to me and always wants to hug and kiss me. I have heard adults speak of something called "sibling rivalry" and they say we don't have any of that in this house. From the way they talk about it I guess that's a good thing.
Mommy decided to dress me up for my one month birthday pictures and she couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked.
That made me happy!
Then she made me pose so that she can compare my picture this month to the rest of this year to see how fast I grow.
In true form, I decided to pose like this first (sorry, I know it's gross):
Then I got mad and posed like this:
And finally I decided I should let you all see how sweet I am, so I posed like this:
When all was said and done, I was quite exhausted. So my final pose for the afternoon:
I just can't believe it's been a month!!!! You are such a precious girl, baby sister! You have wonderful parents and a very sweet big brother looking out for you. We love you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is about the cutest thing I have ever read! Love you Carey!
ReplyDelete