6.06.2011

2 Weeks, Going On 2 Years!

"Baby Sister" (which, by the way, is Little Bear's name for our sweet baby girl) is growing up!! 2 weeks old today (actually yesterday but Blogger was giving me troubles so I couldn't publish last night)!! Isn't she growing??

The title of this post has double meaning:
1) Baby Sister has grown up so much in just two weeks and I know that two years is right around the corner. I can still remember Little Bear at 2 weeks old like it was yesterday, but look at him about to turn 3 this week!
2) The last two weeks have passed as though it were two years for the bedridden (and I'm sure for Daddy Bear who has been a single father of 4--LB, BS, the dog, and me). It seems like I've been glued to the couch/bed for much longer than two weeks! Healing is coming, though, so hopefully I will be up and moving soon. Prayers are welcomed and appreciated as I continue down this super slow road.
On a happy note, look at these sweetie pies! How can I be downtrodden when I have such abundant blessings in my life??

(I know what the "experts" would tell me, but she TOTALLY smiled at me in response to my cooing and baby talk.)


This is Little Bear at 2 wks. Clearly Baby Sister is putting on weight faster than he did but LB did pretty well considering the circumstances.

I may have thought they looked alike at birth but Baby Sister is definitely becoming her own little person. It will be so neat to see how her characteristics change as she matures out of newbornhood into babyhood. I'll be sure to keep you in the know!

1 comment:

  1. She is SOOOOO precious!!! What a cute outfit!!! And I 100% believe she was smiling at you! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete