5.31.2011

Happy (belated) Birthday, Daddy Bear!!

In the busy-ness of getting ready for Baby Sister's birth, I failed to post pictures from Daddy Bear's 31st birthday celebration, so I'll do so now--out of order.

Now I'm normally really big on doing up birthdays and making them super special, but we had to do things pretty simply this year since I had become a little less energetic the last couple of weeks of pregnancy, but we still celebrated with all we had and had a great time!

We went shopping together the weekend before and let Daddy Bear pick out a tool chest to organize his tools in the garage for his main gift. Then we came up with a few other little surprise packages for him to open and cards from each of us--Little Bear picked his out himself.

Little Bear was a big help opening presents.

We ate out for Thai food, one of Daddy Bear's favorites,

and then enjoyed a delicious fruit pizza birthday cake, made by Mama Bear and Little Bear that morning.

We'll see if I am able to keep up with our family birthdays next year...I have Daddy Bear and Baby Sister at the end of May, then Little Bear at the beginning of June. Whew! I see lots of spring/summer partying in our future!

1 comment:

  1. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y, PAPA BEAR!!!!

    That fruit pizza looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete