Ever since we arrived in the Northwest, Little Bear has been looking for rainbows. I'm not really sure why, except that he knows rainbows come with rain and it DOES rain a lot here. I told him one day when he was hoping to see one that I guess they don't have rainbows in Washington. Well, did God ever make a liar out of me! This beautiful rainbow peaked out after a long day of rain right in front of our house! I have never been so close to the pot o' gold! It was unbroken, vibrant, and DOUBLE!! I have always known the science behind rainbows but this night I could only look in awe at the miraculous sign that it is. Thank you God for your promises!!
(You can't see the full rainbow because I couldn't back up far enough with my camera to get it all in. That's how close it was to us!! So cool!)
No comments:
Post a Comment