I have searched far and wide, high and low, for the perfect double stroller to welcome "Baby Sister" to our family with but have struggled to make a decision I felt at peace with. I finally made up my mind on one but we were going to have to drive 45 minutes away to pick it up. We decided to make an adventure out of it and headed out early on a Saturday morning. After getting the stroller, we were so close to the Puget Sound that we decided to drive over to the ferry boats and float into Seattle. Somehow I have never been on a ferry boat so I was just as excited as Little Bear. Of course, seasoned Daddy Bear has been on many a ferry boat but never one into Seattle so we all enjoyed the new experience together.
Little Bear still talks about "See-sattle" and the "Pace Needle."
What fun!!!! And the s'mores looked super yummy!
ReplyDeleteBut what I really want to know is, what stroller did you purchase?