4.12.2011

Our Journey Starts with Goodbyes...

I feel like we've started, not a new chapter of our Braun lives, but perhaps a new book. The title is yet to be determined. The preface of our book began with many difficult and tearful goodbyes (just to show a few):





Living in the same state for 24 years, Mama Bear had a number of difficult goodbyes to say. Daddy Bear had some choked-up handshakes at work, and Little Bear didn't fully understand the depth of what his goodbyes meant, but he had already made many close friends in his short 2 1/2 years in one place. All will be (and already are being) missed DEARLY!

And the L-O-N-G journey to our final destination (I suppose semi-final destination considering we are Christians ;D) begins with Chapter 1, which I will now begin recording now that I have internet access in our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment