The start of morning #3 was not a lot better than that of morning #2, but we faced it with smiling faces and grateful hearts that we had made it this far without any major complications or diversions.
We enjoyed our fast food egg muffins (yum ;P), and headed out into the brisk morning air to see one of our nation's beautiful national parks. We met some lovely folks from Washington who offered to take our picture to remember this "joyous" family occasion. I couldn't walk fast enough to get back in the car. It was freezing cold, I was cramping too much for comfort, feeling miserable with my sinus infection, and Little Bear wasn't fairing much better. Need I complain more?
We smiled for the photo and headed back to the car for another day...
YOu are far too close to that edge! I can't even look at the picture.
ReplyDeleteLove the title of the post!