8.22.2011

Checked out!

It's official! Little Bear has been discharged and we are resting peacefully at our hotel! We won't get to go home until Friday evening because the cardiologist here wants to see him once more that morning. If things check out then we are free to head on home! Yippee!

LB was so brave but has been through more physical and emotional trauma this past week than most people experience in a lifetime! Our God is big though and I know He will guide us as parents and give us wisdom to help him recover fully in both areas. I am so very thankful for surgeons, doctors, nurses, and all those who are blessed with the knowledge to help get us through something like this, and ever so grateful that they chose to let God use them to perform miracles such as ours (whether they realize it or not)!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go snuggle my little miracle himself. :D

3 comments:

  1. Antony & Carey
    This is very good news, and Judith and I are happy for you.
    Dwite (Grandfather Brown)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still am totally overjoyed at this amazing recovery process!!! Praising God for Little Bear's Life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS BE TO GOD!!! Snuggling Little Bear is exactly what you are supposed to be doing =)
    GREAT NEWS!

    ReplyDelete