September turned out to be an ridiculously busy and eventful month so it looks like I only got one post up on the blog. Sorry I'm not living up to my original goal of once a week. I'm going to try to catch up a little bit today and post twice, so here goes...
Tony's father came in for a visit back in September. We had a lot planned for the weekend before we knew he was coming so he kind of got drug around to a lot of different things but we really enjoyed his company! He lives in Germany with Tony's mom and Grandmother ("Mutti" and "Omi") so it is always a real treat to see them when they are able to get away for a visit!
Benjamin wasn't sure what to think of a visitor staying in our house at first but he warmed up quickly and was even giving kisses out by the end of his Grandpa's short stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment