3.26.2012

10 months!!

WOWZERS, as Little Bear would say!!! I cannot believe our Baby Sister is already 10 months!! Seriously, where DID the time go? I honestly can't understand how it happened so fast! In the months past it was easy to get a monthly picture of BS. I just placed her on the couch and she looked at the camera with her sweet grin. This month was a different story! Look at her go!

This past month has been a doozy! Just over a month ago we were visiting Daddy Bear, and while it was nice to break up the monotony of being without him, getting to be with him for a weekend made it hard for Little Bear and me to get back into our Daddy-less routine after we got home. Baby Sister didn't let it slow HER down though! She, of course, had a great time with Daddy Bear but she had other important things to focus on. She was on the verge of crawling when we visited Daddy Bear and upon our return she sprouted her wings (or legs rather)! She's now scooting (as opposed to crawling), pulling up, and is at the beginning stages of cruising around furniture.

Here she is hanging out in the kitchen and playing with fridge magnets while I cook/clean.

This was her first time to see flowers up close. You can bet it only took her half a second and she had petals in hand!

Here she is with her baby friends on the street. These "little" girls are quickly catching up to BS. She's still growing but apparently they're growing faster! (These two are 6 and 5 months!!)

Here she is again with one of her good buddies. They even coincidentally have matching jackets. But look at BS smacking her friend in the face! If she's close enough to other babies to reach them her hands are almost always on them. She is just being curious but not always gentle as you can see!

To sum up Baby Sister's 10th month,
she STILL adores her big brother.

(And he adores her!)

She STILL smiles like there's no tomorrow!

She STILL loves life and laughter!

And she STILL lights up our days, even when the skies are gray (which is quite often out here)!
We're so in love with our sweet baby girl!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't been able to squeeze those cheeks yet! She is so precious and I can't believe she's almost one!!!

    ReplyDelete