I cannot believe it has been half a year since our little Mili was born! What a blessed, speedy 6 months they have been! Life is as busy as ever but a week and a half have already passed since her 6 month birthday and I'm yet to post pictures. Alas, I figured something would be better than nothing so here goes!
Baby Sister LOVES chewing on fingers (doesn't matter whose they are)!
She LOVES her brother! (That's why she's not looking at the camera in this shot--Little Bear is too funny and distracting!)

She loves grabbing her toes (or chewing on them, whichever is more convenient)!
And she LOVES rice cereal!
(And Little Bear LOVES when he gets to feed her!)
Best of all, she LOVES life and we can't stop loving her! Always smiling and giggling! Always lovably adorably wonderfully cute!
I (Mama Bear) LOVE these pictures from a little photo shoot I took on Baby Sister's 6 month birthday. Though I can hardly get them to both look at the camera at the same time let alone both smile for me, you can see it in their faces and body language how much they enjoy each other. It just melts my heart! Such a blessing they are!!!

Aren't they the sweetest??
More later.
Those pictures are SOOOOOOOOO sweet!!!! I love the way he looks at her!! He's going to be the best protective big brother EVER! And he better be, b/c she's going to be a total heart-breaker! WOW! She is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteAnd no. I can. not. believe. she's six months already!!! GASP!