Okay, I know I'm way late posting this, but maybe it's taken me that long to bounce back from Christmas! We decided we were going to celebrate the twelve days of Christmas this year (Christmas through Epiphany) by giving a gift each day...well I guess that wasn't made clear because the gifts were all for Little Bear and Daddy Bear. Mama Bear got the shaft. Oops DB! That's okay though, because I enjoy the gift of giving and Daddy Bear planned an out-of-this-world birthday for me this year so I really can't complain.
We started our Christmas celebration with Grandma Bear on Christmas Eve after Mass.
The following 12 days, LB and DB, and even Shaddie Bear, received their gifts one at a time. Let's just say by day 5 or so, we were tired of it. All except LB!
New bed and bedding
More gifts
And more
And more
And more
I think Shaddie Bear started enjoying the 12 days of Christmas as much as LB
He definitely knew (aka "smelled") when the gift was for him
Anyway, you get the idea. It went on and on and ON. It was fun enough! But we learned our lesson. And I think next year we'll think of a different way to celebrate Christmas each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment