12.03.2010

W--A--Y Behind Blogging!

It's already December and I neglected to blog once in October or November. I can't believe it! And yet I can. You see, for those who don't yet know the news...I'm 15 weeks pregnant!! Just out of the first trimester and still a little nauseous. But doing great considering the first several weeks. It was all I could do to get out of bed each day and make sure Little Bear's needs were met. A couple of weeks ago my energy started to pick up and the nausea started to lessen. This being said, I haven't had an ounce of energy that I felt I could devote to blogging. So here's a quick recap of exciting events of October:

LB's first visit to the pumpkin patch


Fun times with BFF "Aubbie"


Painting pumpkins back home


Our little monkey



First time trick-or-treating (@ neighbor's house)


I can't believe how big our Little Bear is getting!! He's growing up more and more everyday! Such a sweetie and yet such a handful!

No comments:

Post a Comment