7.05.2010

Reunited!!

We made it to Montgomery in one piece and hit very little rain getting there! What a blessing considering the forecast!
I can't remember the last time I heard Little Bear laugh so much as when he and Daddy Bear were playing Wednesday night.

Thursday morning we got up BRIGHT and early for Daddy Bear's graduation.

Then we hit the town for errands, lunch, and the mall. We thought we might be able to find an indoor play area at the mall for Little Bear to wear himself out a bit before the drive to Pensacola, but all they had was a carousel. So LB had his first carousel ride and then we headed south.

All of my blogs from the trip will be in past tense from this point forward as things got too busy and we were having too much fun with Daddy Bear for me to go sit at the computer and blog. So here I am back home, giving you a little taste of the rest of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment