5.19.2010

Those Crazy Braun Costumes!!

So we like dressing up...what's wrong with that???

We had two costume parties this month. One was our "Uno de Mayo" fiesta. The women's group I meet with weekly decided it was high time our husbands all met so we organized the first of many gatherings yet to come! We had a fabulous time and Daddy Bear and I thoroughly enjoyed our Latin get-ups! Okay, I thoroughly enjoyed, he somewhat enjoyed!

The second of the parties this month was for Daddy Bear's 30th birthday, which was just this past Monday. The party, which was Sunday night, was themed "The 80s" in honor of the year of his birth. A few close friends and family gathered to surprise him, dressed in costume of course, for a yummy Bison Burger Barbecue. Little did we know there would be a MASSIVE hailstorm in Oklahoma City that afternoon, threatening to ruin this event I've been planning since April, but baseball sized ice falling from the sky won't stop the fans of my fabulous husband! All were there and he was quite surprised! We were all the electricity this party needed!

1 comment:

  1. y'all are too much!!!! LOVE these costumes! You both look great! TOTALLY look the part. :)

    ReplyDelete