Oh how time flies when you're having fun and living life! Since I last posted we enjoyed Mama Bear's birthday celebration,
Jesus' birthday celebration,
Little Bear's first time painting (Mama Bear was a nervous wreck with the mess!),
Little Bear's bath disaster with Daddy Bear (Whose comment was, "Too many bubbles?"),

and a big move (Little Bear was a BIG help ;D ).
We are now living at Grandma Bear's until we hear more of our BIG Air Force move. Don't get too excited now, as the house saga isn't over yet. We are still sitting at the edge of our seats, waiting for the appraisal to happen. They tell us everything is still moving ahead (no pun intended); we are simply waiting for the appraiser to call and say they're coming to us next. But we've been waiting a couple of weeks and are getting anxious to get this all done with...if that's God's will. I was listening to a great talk on CD yesterday when I was reminded that if you have truly given everything over to the Lord then you should believe that even your house belongs to Him and He is simply letting you care for it while on earth. Take it for what you will. I thought this was a great reminder to me that I have no need to worry--God already knows what His plans are for His house. We just have to keep listening for His cues. Hopefully the next blog will be titled, "2537 Cummings Drive--THE END."
Random- but I had the same Christmas wrapping paper. :) I"m sure of everything you posted in this blog, that was one thing you didn't expect to get a comment on. :)
ReplyDelete