8.27.2009

Walking in my new shoes

Little Bear started taking steps back at the beginning of August, but didn't start REALLY walking without holding onto something or someone until last week. I haven't felt the need to have good quality shoes for his feet until he started walking around like this but the time has come.
What a big ordeal toddler shoe shopping has turned out to be! Perhaps I'm too picky but I have looked at department stores, consignment sales, and specialty stores and the shoes are either too worn, too ugly, too expensive, or not at all what we're looking for. They don't sell summer shoes at this point in the year but we aren't ready for fall shoes yet either considering we are still having temperatures in the 90s. So...we settled for a nice pair of consigned, practically new, New Balance tennis shoes and they are working great. Little Bear enjoys walking in them but would rather be barefoot. He is too distracted by his favorite pal Shaddie Bear in this video to do much walking, but isn't he a doll??

1 comment:

  1. Ha! No I didn't see the post before I sent you that email! Too funny!!! He's a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete